Consulting & Reselling Practice Firms
In order to qualify as a CR Practice Firm member, you must:
- Provide business application products and/or services to the SMB market.
- Have a good-standing relationship with a significant IT vendor.
- Be sponsored by an existing ITA member or member of the ITA staff or Board.
- Have achieved professional recognition for IT consulting excellence.
- Demonstrate a history or track record in delivering quality services.
- Employ professionals who have demonstrated a willingness to serve in volunteer capacities to further the IT profession.
- Endorse and agree to abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
Why should you join the ITA?
As an ITA CR Practice Firm member, you and your firm would enjoy these benefits:
- Attendance at two events per year to network with similar organizations and other leaders of similar organizations and other leading industry partners in premier settings with first-class accommodations.
- Access to current, real-world market intelligence ("first mover" advantage) through benchmarking, best practices and demographic information made available to members at our meetings and via our website.
- Updates on the leading infrastructure technologies by leading vendors in the market.
- Opportunities to partner with other ITA firms to deliver larger and more complex solutions to your clients.
- Special access to ITA Members Only information on the ITA website.
- Opportunities to speak at ITA events and participate in ITA leadership roles and committees, as available.
- The ability to promote your firm’s skill sets, experiences and accomplishments to the profession’s leading firms.
- The ability to enhance your business, your network and your skills and have fun while doing it!
- Access to ITA marketing support that includes:
- Participation in a new member press release upon membership acceptance.
- An ITA website listing.
- Access to the ITA logo for your use in promoting your ITA affiliation.
How can I take maximum advantage of my ITA membership?
When you become an ITA member, you affiliate yourself with a highly recognized and respected community of IT professionals. To maximize the ITA's brand recognition, member firms are encouraged to:
- Participate actively in the ITA. You will benefit from the incredible resources and networking opportunities by getting involved.
- Link your website to the ITA website.
- Include printed copies of the ITA Code of Professional Conduct in your proposals.
- Network with other ITA members, including linking to their websites when appropriate.
- Use the ITA logo as described in the ITA Logo Usage Guidelines on your:
- Company literature
Click Here To Inquire About ITA Membership
When you meet our membership criteria and are approved, then:
- Submit your one-time enrollment fee (currently $4,000). The enrollment fee includes your first years annual fee.
- Agree to pay the annual fee by September 1 of each year thereafter (currently $750).
- Commit to send at least one firm member to both the Spring and Fall Collaboratives (2 attendees are highly recommended.
- Participate in all benchmarking surveys and best practices studies conducted by the ITA.
- Agree to abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Maintain your membership qualifications, including timely payment of invoices.