Consulting & Reselling Practice Firms
Why should you join the ITA?
As an ITA CR Practice Firm member, you and your firm would enjoy these benefits:
- Attendance at two events per year to network with similar organizations and other leaders of similar organizations and other leading industry partners in premier settings with first-class accommodations.
- Access to current, real-world market intelligence ("first mover" advantage) through benchmarking, best practices and demographic information made available to members at our meetings and via our website.
- Updates on the leading infrastructure technologies by leading vendors in the market.
- Opportunities to partner with other ITA firms to deliver larger and more complex solutions to your clients.
- Special access to ITA Members Only information on the ITA website.
- Opportunities to speak at ITA events and participate in ITA leadership roles and committees, as available.
- The ability to promote your firm’s skill sets, experiences and accomplishments to the profession’s leading firms.
- The ability to enhance your business, your network and your skills and have fun while doing it!
- Access to ITA marketing support that includes:
- Participation in a new member press release upon membership acceptance.
- An ITA website listing.
- Access to the ITA logo for your use in promoting your ITA affiliation.
How can I take maximum advantage of my ITA membership?
When you become an ITA member, you affiliate yourself with a highly recognized and respected community of IT professionals. To maximize the ITA's brand recognition, member firms are encouraged to:
- Participate actively in the ITA. You will benefit from the incredible resources and networking opportunities by getting involved.
- Link your website to the ITA website.
- Include printed copies of the ITA Code of Professional Conduct in your proposals.
- Network with other ITA members, including linking to their websites when appropriate.
- Use the ITA logo as described in the ITA Logo Usage Guidelines on your:
- Company literature
In order to qualify as a CR Practice Firm member, you must:
- Provide business application products and/or services to the SMB market.
- Have a good-standing relationship with a significant IT vendor.
- Be sponsored by an existing ITA member or member of the ITA staff or Board.
- Have achieved professional recognition for IT consulting excellence.
- Demonstrate a history or track record in delivering quality services.
- Employ professionals who have demonstrated a willingness to serve in volunteer capacities to further the IT profession.
- Endorse and agree to abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
Click Here To Inquire About ITA Membership
When you meet our membership criteria and are approved, then:
- Submit your one-time enrollment fee (currently $4,075). The enrollment fee includes your first years annual fee.
- Agree to pay the annual fee by September 1 of each year thereafter (currently $825).
- Commit to send at least one firm member to both the Spring and Fall Collaboratives (2 attendees are highly recommended.
- Participate in all benchmarking surveys and best practices studies conducted by the ITA.
- Agree to abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Maintain your membership qualifications, including timely payment of invoices.