Consultants to the Profession (CTP)
In order to qualify as a CTP Practice Firm member, you must:
- Provide business consulting services (i.e. sales and marketing consulting, business advisory consulting) to our other ITA Membership Types.
- Be sponsored by an existing ITA member or member of the ITA staff or Board.
- Have achieved professional recognition for professional services consulting excellence.
- Demonstrate a history or track record in delivering quality services.
- Employ professionals who have demonstrated a willingness to serve in volunteer capacities to further the IT profession.
- Endorse and agree to abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
Why should you join the ITA?
As an ITA CTP Practice Firm member, you and your firm would enjoy these benefits:
- Attendance at two events per year to network with leaders of CPA and Consulting / Reseller organizations and other leading industry partners in premier settings with first-class accommodations.
- Access to current, real-world market intelligence ("first mover" advantage) through benchmarking, best practices and demographic information made available to members at our meetings and via our website.
- Updates on the leading infrastructure technologies by leading vendors in the market.
- Special access to ITA Members Only information on the ITA website.
Access to ITA marketing support that includes:
- Participation in a new member press release upon membership acceptance.
- An ITA website listing.
- Access to the ITA logo for your use in promoting your ITA affiliation.
- Opportunities to speak at ITA events and participate in ITA leadership roles and committees, as available.
- The ability to promote your firm’s skill sets, experiences and accomplishments to the profession’s leading firms.
- The ability to enhance your business, your network and your skills and have fun while doing it!
How can I take maximum advantage of my ITA membership?
When you become an ITA member, you affiliate yourself with a highly recognized and respected community of IT professionals. To maximize the ITA's brand recognition member firms are encouraged to:
- Participate actively in the ITA. You will benefit from the incredible resources and networking opportunities by getting involved.
- Link your website to the ITA website.
- Include printed copies of the ITA Code of Professional Conduct in your proposals.
- Network with other ITA members, including linking to their websites when appropriate.
- Use the ITA logo as described in the ITA Logo Usage Guidelines on your:
- Company literature
When you meet our membership criteria and are approved, then:
- Submit your first year dues (currently $750).
- Agree to pay the annual fee by September 1 of each year thereafter (currently $750).
- Commit to send at least one firm member to both the Spring and Fall Collaboratives.
- Participate in all benchmarking surveys and best practices studies conducted by the ITA.
- Agree to abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Maintain your membership qualifications, including timely payment of invoices.