Welcome to ITA
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Why Join ITA?
There are many reasons to consider joining the ITA! What follows is a brief summary. For more complete information, please see the Constituency page.
Consulting & Reselling Firms
As an ITA Consulting & Reselling Firm member, you and your firm will enjoy benefits which include:
- Attendance at two events in premier settings with first-class accommodations each year to network with leaders of similar organizations and other leading industry partners.
- Access to current, real-world market intelligence ("first mover" advantage) through benchmarking, best practices and demographic information made available to members at our meetings and via our website.
- Access to ITA marketing support.
"The relationships I have built through the ITA have had a major positive impact on my business. Between sharing of best practices and everyone being open about all areas of their business it would be impossible to attend a meeting and not come back to the office with lots of valuable ideas."
Lisa Kianoff, L. Kianoff & Associates, Inc.
As an ITA vendor member, you and your company will enjoy benefits which include:
- Attendance at two events each year in premier settings with first-class accommodations to network with peers and leaders of key vendors and consultants to the profession.
- Visibility and access to the leading IT Practice Firms focused on the SMB space. These firms are great prospects for selling or influencing sales for your products.
- Resources for strengthening your channel partners.
- An environment that allows you to build stronger relationships with existing business partners.
"The relationship we have with the ITA is a vital component of our partner development strategy. The semi-annual conferences allow us to build more trusted relationships with our partners and to interact with partner leaders from both Sage and non-Sage partners. We are honored by our membership in ITA and highly recommend it to our partners."
Ed Kless, Sage
"ITA is an organization of seasoned professionals who willingly share best practices. Members are dedicated to helping each other excel. It’s an essential resource for ideas, connections, and ways to stay top of our game."
Joanne Black, No More Cold Calling®
Internal Technology Leaders
As an ITA Internal Technology Leader member, you and your firm will enjoy benefits, which include:
- Attendance by three firm members at three events held in premier settings with first-class accommodations where you will network with, and learn from, the leaders of other similar-sized CPA Firms and IT professionals.
- Participation in, and access to, specific peer firm Benchmarking exercises and data, sharing of internal technology Best Practices, and the ability to “pick the brains” of industry leaders.
- Access to current, real-world, market intelligence and trends("first mover" advantage) through vendor product direction presentations and technical information, as made available to members at our meetings, via our website, and by contacts with your peers.
"When CBIZ joined the ITA my management team and I came away from the first meeting extremely impressed with the interactions we encountered. Since that first exposure we have embraced the concept of information sharing and technology leveraging amongst our peers.Working and discussing common opportunities and issues, with others in our industry has proved to be invaluable."
George A. Dufour, CBIZ, Inc.
As mentioned above, ITA meetings and collaboratives are a significant way ITA members receive value. For examples of the breadth, depth, and relevance of the topics covered at recent events, please:
Click here for our previous Fall Collaborative agenda and session descriptions
Click here for our previous Spring Collaborative agenda and session descriptions
Click here for our previous Summer Internal Tech Leader Meeting agenda and session descriptions
For information about upcoming meetings, please click here.