The program fee is $4,950 for each participant.
- The program fee includes all ILA program events for one participant ($3,000 fee).
- The program fee includes a DISCOUNTED $975 registration for one participant to attend both the 2023 ITA Spring and Fall Collaboratives (a savings of $350 from the standard registration of $1,150 per collaborative).
- Travel will be the responsibility of the attendee.
The program term for this class starts at the 2023 ITA Spring Collaborative and will conclude with graduation to be held at the 2024 Spring ITA Collaborative.
To enroll your participants, they must be listed as an ITA member under your Organization. To check on your firm's database, your firm's Primary Contact should:
- Login to ITA Website
- Navigate to My ITA > My Information > Organization Information > Click on your company name
- Choose Manage Org Individuals. Here you will see a list of all the individuals linked to your organization.
- If you need to add individuals, choose the Add Individuals link.
The program is guaranteed to the complete satisfaction of the participating firm. At your option, ITA will either return all of your money or return a portion of the money that reflects your level of dissatisfaction.
ITA will register you for the 2023 Spring and Fall Collaboratives since they are prepaid in the enrollment fee. (See above)
If you cannot attend, please notify ITA as soon as possible.
ILA Enrollment Cancellations & Substitutions
You may cancel your ILA enrollment with no fee up to April 10th. After April 10th, there is a $300 cancellation fee.
Participant substitutions are accepted only prior to the start of the program term . If there is need for a participant to cancel mid-term, contact ITA with the details.
VISA, American Express, MasterCard, Discover
Online registrations must be paid by credit card. If you need to pay by check, please email ITA and we will be happy to process your registration.